Thursday, November 27, 2008

Nothingy kind of day

Today was blissfully free from incidents, but it hasn't left me a lot to write about. J is still cheerful. I went to work, and nothing much happened there either. I knitted a small Christmas tree ornament (that's what I'm using it for, anyway) in my lunch hour.

On the way back from work, I got very very wet. And cold. This is the first day I've got caught in seriously wintry weather. Fortunately for me, I had changed (I don't always on the way home) and had my hi-vis waterproof jacket on, so the wetness restricted itself to my trousers, which I then changed when I got in.

I'm not feeling under the weather any more. See, I have a superior immune system. Or I'm just lucky. Or my body knows I'm too busy to be ill. Or something.

4 comments:

Rosemary Riveter said...

I'm glad you got over the threat of the lurgy of Damocles.

Rachel said...

I too got soaked on my bike in the wintry drizzle last night on my way back from teaching .. damn the winter!

Loth said...

Good Scottish genes!

K said...

Yes, I think I must have some kind of genetic predisposition to throw off approaching bugs!

Didn't get wet today, but it is extremely cold. There were frozen puddles in the gutters, which you don't often see this early in the winter!