Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ask and you shall receive

I have very little to report in this entry. My weight is exactly the same as it was last week, which is causing me to grind my teeth slightly. I have been good and entered everything into SparkPeople (but still haven't checked out the other site). I didn't get that job, but I've got an interview for another one closer to home. That was exciting, wasn't it?

However, by popular demand, here are some piggy pictures.


Snuggles.

Doing what they do best - eating.



And a bonus video - taken back in the summer.

3 comments:

BethK said...

They're adorable. If I was going to have a non-free range pet, I definitely go pig. There' a full litter of baby pigs at the shelter right now and they're nearly as cute as my kittens.

Any news on the job?

Pam said...

Why does one of your photos say "Potter stinks"??

Nice piccies and nice piggies.

Nina said...

Very cute piggies!

And I feel your pain.. my weight hasn't changed for a week, either. =(